Hide & Seek London goes live!

9/29/2015 10:11:00 am Unknown 0 Comments



So, I'm very excited to announce that my interiors website – www.hideandseek.london – is now live! It's just under 6 months since I quit the day-job to embark on this pretty scary journey and it feels like both the longest and the shortest 6 months ever! The longest because there has been so much to do, so much to learn and so many less glamorous aspects to wade through (accounting, inventory management, web-hosting, shipping options...are you jealous yet?) And the shortest because last week my youngest took her first steps and celebrated her first birthday! There's nothing like a small human to provide a very visible reminder of how quickly time flies.

The picture above is taken from our first lookbook (shot by the wonderful Carole Poirot). If you like luxurious, natural materials (really stunning cowhides made into contemporary coffee-tables, ottomans and consoles); the fluffiest, most textural organic British sheepskins, beautiful cushions and colourful vintage or hand-woven textiles - then please take a look. (And if you sign up on the site you'll be mailed a special offer).

So now I just have to sit in a dark room hoping that people like the site enough to buy something (or more accurately spend all day and night marketing, promoting and letting people know I'm here!) But right now, I think I've earned myself an hour off for a much-needed run around the lakes. There's a glimmer of sun outside and I'm feeling optimistic that all the coffee and biscuits consumed over the last 2 weeks will not have dented my athleticism (ahem...)

Happy Tuesday x



0 comments: